What to do during lockdown??


Hey guys....
                   Everyone is aware that corona virus is hitting the whole world and our country is also facing the same problems. It's a period of LOCKDOWN in whole nation. No one is allowed to move out of their houses unless there is any kind of emergency or for life essential things.


Not the most important question is...

  • What to do....while sitting at home?????
  • What should be our daily routine??
  • How to stick on to the routing which we decide??


Now let's discuss about first 2 questions.....

                  Lot of contents are available on the internet which tells you about what should be done during lockdown,  how should be your daily routing etc etc.

Today I am going to share my daily routing with you, which I am following from last 10 days...



1. I get up at 8 AM

2. I get ready by 10:00 AM

3. I work on laptop for 2-3 hours

4. I help my mom in cooking food.

5. Lunch from 2 pm to 2:30 pm

6. After that I watch movie with my family.

7. Fitness workout from 5 PM to 7 PM

8. Rest for some time

9. TP...on facebook and whatsapp

10. Dinner 

11. Sleeping time

Isn't it SIMPLE!!!!
                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Time of the day to drink water

Foods effecting bone health

What to eat before, during and after exercise